Saturday 28 March 2009

'Fishbones' Black and white illustration inspiration

I am also looking at creating a black and white illustration for a story within the book 'the nerve' named ‘ Fish bones’ I think researching into the title of the story is a great way to begin my research.













As this is an inside illustration and not the front cover of the book, I’m not sure if fish bones alone will suffice. Within the first few pages of this book there is a reference to alcohol, tattoos and religion (Particularly Christianity). I will therefore begin looking at these three categories in turn and list the work in which I find inspirational.



Alcohol















Tattoos






Religion






(The creation of man)











(Jesus awakening from the dead)












(moses parting the sea)










No comments:

Post a Comment